The Most Trusted Medical Alert Service in Canada!
Nanaimo Lifeline is owned and operated by the Nanaimo & District Hospital Foundation and is 100% Nanaimo based.
Proceeds from Nanaimo Lifeline support the health care needs of our community.
Count on Lifeline to feel safe at home
Lifeline is an easy-to-use personal response service that lets you summon help any time of the day or night – even if you can’t speak. All you have to do is press your Personal Help Button, worn on a wristband or pendant, and a trained Personal Response Associate will ensure you get help fast. That’s why Lifeline provides the #1 Medical Alert Service to offer you something else: peace of mind.
Dependability is key to peace of mind. That’s why doctors, hospitals, and professional caregivers trust our Medical Alert Service.
Nanaimo Lifeline services…
- Enable you to continue living in the comfort of your own home
- Provide you with prompt, caring assistance at the touch of a button 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Give you and your family security and peace of mind
- Include an automated fall detection pendant
- Are available for those without landline telephone
- Feature a new mobile help button that provides protection anywhere you go*
- Are 100% local. Our Response Center is based in Nanaimo and is available when you need help
*GoSafe service limited to Canada and cellular reception